2 Line Bio
Rosa began writing a journal and ended up with a novel. With over 200 stories, screenplays, scripts, and articles, her career is best described as: Oops, I Did It Again.
Rosa Marchisella is a prolific author and the creator of the animated series, Zomb-Eh? Rosa also writes non-fiction under the name Rosa Arcade. She has written and co-authored over 50 publications, stories, screenplays, and scripts. Her poetry has been featured in anthologies and websites. Her other written works include 200+ articles, marketing and media projects, as well as promotional and educational tools.
An author of fantasy and science-fiction, Rosa Marchisella also writes non-fiction under the name Rosa Arcade. She has studied acting, music, spirituality and writing for non-fiction, fantasy, science-fiction and film.
Rosa is the creator of the animated series, Zomb-Eh? Her other written work include web articles, marketing and media projects, business plans and manuals, as well as promotional and educational tools. Over a dozen of her scripts have been produced to date, including short educational and promotional videos. Rosa has also co-authored 4 publications and her poetry has appeared in several anthologies and been featured on writing website.
Rosa has earned critical praise as a writer, stage actress, vocalist, public speaker and artist. She's studied Acting for Stage & Film, Emergency Management Foundations, and has certification in Personal Finances from McGill University. She has worked with non-profit organizations to provide educational and health programs for local children through fundraising and improve local workforce conditions.
Rosa has traveled the world and explored Canada from shore to shore. She currently lives in Ontario, Canada.
Praise for Rosa
This is where we insert encouraging quotes about Rosa's awesomeness from people who aren't her Mom.
Editorial Review for Eyes of the Hunter
"Superbly crafted, Ms. Marchisella has created a world with vivid imagery, compelling characters, and the right touch of wicked humor to keep you turning the page."
~ Emma T. Gitani, Creative Development
Editor for Rhetoric Askew
7 Fun Facts About Rosa
- Besides reading and writing, Rosa enjoys drawing, painting, singing, song-writing, playing music, and photography. She loves Boggle (but not Scrabble) and has yet to find someone else who likes playing it.
- Rosa has won awards for singing, art, costume design, and acting.
- Although born and raised in a small Canadian boom town, Rosa traveled across Canada, the USA, Switzerland, Italy, England, and the Dominican Republic.
- Always actively trying to raise people up, Rosa spent several years volunteering as project coordinator for fundraising events with the local Boys & Girls Club and little theater group.
- Rosa studied with various religions, as well as spirituality, symbolism, and divination which help her with the magic and religious aspects of her stories.
- Some of Rosa's specific fields of study include Method Acting, Acting for Film & Television, Emergency Management Foundations from Algonquin College, and a certification in Personal Finance from McGill University.
- Rosa is a “Cat Person”, but met an abused dog who loved her so unconditionally that she had no other option to love the little dog back with equal passion.
No News to Share